Sunday 7 April 2013

Five Statistics That Will Help You Calm Your Sh*t

1. The San Francisco Giants started 2-4 last year. They sucked, right? I mean... they only won ONE World Series that year.

2. On April 18th,  2012, pitching for the New York Mets, R.A. Dickey gave up eight runs over four and a third innings, allowing three home runs. He won the Cy Young Award that year. WHAT A BUM, right???

3. R.A. Dickey had a 4.45 ERA in April of 2012. This guy's a joke. #FreeRomero

4. The Blue Jays lost to the Brewers 22-2 in April of 1992. If memory serves me correct, they won the World Series.

5. Last year on June 8, the Detroit Tigers were 6 games under .500. They won the ALCS.

CALM DOWN ... it's a LOOOONG season

1 comment:

  1. Quite right, I agree 100%.
    I'm still not enjoying myself watching these lousy games. Yup, Jays will warm-up soon, I know, still hate watching them get beat day after day. But I'll get over it.

    ReplyDelete